NtpServer features and benefits
Learn about standards in time synchronization and theory behind the curtains
Unveiling gps ntp technologies, features and benefits you get from buying ntp servers. Main features include web server, snmp trap production or advanced gps receivers
- standard TP low cost cable (up to 100m) is used to connect and Server
- other manufacturers use expensive, shorter coax cable
- use of additional gps amplifier
- high time accuracy without GPS signal provided by TCXO real time clock (thermal compensated quartz, +-1 second/week)
- low economical costs when compared to other time servers
How to connect ntpserver to external gps receiver. Providing detailed schematics of ntp port contained by ntp servers. We strongly encourage to use classic TP cables, they are very usable and low cost
Eco is remaining one of the least cost solution beacause of its internal gps receiver. Using 12-channel architecture provides superior performance in "urban canyon" and dense foliage environments
A Web Server is built into the TimeServer for status monitoring and network setup. All html file sources are located in dataflash with 4Mbit capacity. User is able to replace source files by using TFTP protocol.
Our GPS Server time and date are joined with GPS UTC system time. System time is under Atomic Cesium Clocks accuracy. GPS receiver epochal accuracy is 300nsec.
Simple Network Management Protocol is dedicated for most measurements over the network. Most UNIX tools like MRTG, RRD Tool or HPOpenView could receive SNMP traps from time server. Server sends SNMP traps on every changes of number of visible satellites.