Economic and Cheap NtpServer
- low cost time synchronisation tool (cheap as never)
- internal GPS receiver implemented
- products SNMP traps for easy synchronisation
- built-in web server
Economic solution for network time synchronization.
Each computer on Network can adjust own local time to GPS server. Device built in real time clock is synchronized through the GPS satellite system. GPS - Global positioning system is joined to Cesium Atomic Clock standard.
Time Server has built in GPS receiver. Active antenna is delivered with device also. GPS Time server built in 10-BaseT native Ethernet connectivity.
NTP time protocol is main base of server. Its independent platform such as WIN2000,XP,LINUX,UNIX BSD ... Implemented Web server in device, used for setup IP address, mask, Gateway and status of satellites. SNMP traps available for GPS signal loss, visible satellites counts.
NMEA Standard protocol on RS232 output.
1sec TTL output.
Eco Technical information
- bitrate rate - 10Mbit
- connection - standard RJ-45 connector
IP2022, 120 MIPS processor UBICOM
- Real Time Clock
- PHILIPS I2C
- Backup lithium CR2430, user replaceable.
- Adjusted every 10 seconds from GPS receiver.
- max Error: 20ppm
- DC 9..12V / max 300mA without antenna power consumption.
- 87 x 150 x 40 [mm]
- Server Case
- GPS receiver
- Built in GPS receiver
- 12 satellites receiver
- Rockwell chipset with 1PPS pulse output
- 1sec UTC rising edge pulse accuracy: +/-300nsec
- Active antena distributed with 5m cable length.
- NMEA 0183 standard RS232 protocol output on back panel DSUB9 connector
- GPS antenna
GPS Antenna Property GPS Antenna Value Manufacturer Elco Star Ltd. Microwave Systems Frequency Range 1575.45 +/-2MHz Gain 30 dBi +/-2dB Polarization RHCP Noise Figure 1.2dB typical Out of Band rejection 26dB +/- 50MHz Mounting Magnet mount Consumption max 30mA / 5V DC powered from server through RF connector Cable RG174, 5meters RF connector OSX male Operating temperature -30 ... 80'C
- GPS 1sec UTC epochal accuracy: +/- 300 nsec
- NTP time stamp resolution: +/- 15 usec (with minimal 5 satellites signal reception)
|Protocol Type||Protocol Description|
|NTP ver 3||(Network Time protocol) for network time synchronization|
|ICMP, SNMP traps||for satellite monitoring, MIB file description in provided manuals.|
|HTTP||server IP address setup and GPS status|